Reign Of Blood News BlogFor all major news, updates and announcements for the online vampire game, Reign Of Blood.
2019 In ReviewPosted on 03-Jan-2020
2019 has been an action-packed year for Reign Of Blood. Before we power on with 2020, let's take one last look back at some of the biggest updates made to the game over the last year.
- More coven conflict updates including the seeds/token systems and new purchase options
- The major software optimisation bringing Reign Of Blood's core code up to 2019 standards
- A brand new server boasting 2 x screaming Intel DC P4460 1.6TB NVMe SSD
- The optimisiation project and new server come together with a bonkers amount of new updates in May
- New player bonuses which gives covens the incentive to train up new players
- Daily quests revisited with new look, new blood options, mini-quests and more
- Auction market revisited which replaced the time extensions with a maximum bid system
- Revisisted Ghost Town with a whole new exploration feature and soul hunting
- New dynamic Objectives tab to bring daily activities together
- Revisisted Greewood with other thing to find and increased payouts
And one of the best achievements is that Reign Of Blood is now carbon netural.
Here's to a great 2020. Happy new year.