Reign Of Blood News BlogFor all major news, updates and announcements for the online vampire game, Reign Of Blood.
Conflict Treaty Tweaks For JulyPosted on 04-Jul-2020
Coven Treaty For July
We've had 2 successful runs of the new coven conflict system, Treaty. Coven Treaty Beta Day 1 and 2 for July will take place on July 10th and July 11th for the coven's who wish to take part again. Here's what's changed for this month's test run:
- "Personal Prize Status" added so you can see where about you a ranking and how much more to get to the next person reward
- You team list now lists all the treaty exp earned by your teammates.
- If you do not login within 36 hours of the teams being assembled, you will not be entered into the Treaty
- If you do not earn the 5,000 Treaty exp to qualify, you will not be allowed to enter and reap the rewards of next month's Treaty
- The hourly bonus tasks are now rejuvenated every day so the hours will no longer be identical on both Treaty days
- The hourly bonus now pays +8 up from +7
- A few prize tweak have been made alongside a prize tier (taking the total to 10)
- The Treaty coven news is now bright blue so it stands out (like the brawl and war ones)
- "Other Location" cap increased from 2000 to 2500
- Various previously reported bug fixes
One more thing that was suggested was a way to see what the next hourly bonus is. To satisfy that request, what I will be doing is coding and testing live when the Treaty begins for this to happen, as it's something I have to put in when it's live. How it's going to work to begin with is the team that had the highest score on the previous hour, can see the hourly bonus for the next hour.
You can join your coven's treaty by the end of July 8th by clicking here.