Reign Of Blood News BlogFor all major news, updates and announcements for the online vampire game, Reign Of Blood.
Revisited: GreenwoodPosted on 14-Dec-2019
Over $532,955,375 has been looted from Greenwood so far, and that number is only going to go up.
Our favourite forest of Greenwood has today been given a few updates. Sadly, shockingly bad weather hasn't let up so I've been unable to capture any new photos at my local Greenwood look-a-like woodland, but I'll go on my photography shoot at some point in the future. I didn't want to delay some changes due to that, so here are the updates that are live from today:
- New tweaked homepage layout with some unique identity added for the location
- Changed the in-Greenwood layout for faster searching
- Increased the value of items and money to loot by up to x10, including ways to enhance return by paying attention
- New 'Item Barter' where you can sell certain groups of items together for up to 30% extra worth
- Critters are now running around Greenwood which you can kill for small amounts of blood
- New Help & Settings page now shows more information, including more about skill, and quick links to settings such as hiding the images
- Direct Greenwood access to Pawn Shop has been added
- 4 new duration quests. Greenwood Journey 1, 2 & 3, and Greenwood Barters.
As I have announced in other locations, there are some things I intend to change/phase out in the new year.
- Removing the Realex/Global Payments payment option to solely support the more modern and secure STRIPE payment method
- All profiles will be transfered to the v2 (current) profile layout
- Maximum turns you can hold will be reduced from 5000 to 3000.